at the night of art
following artists of art.is! take part on the night of art on Georg-Schumann-Str. at 02.09.2017:
- Gerd Bekker: Glashaus am Viadukt, Georg-Schumann-Str. 294
- Heike Kitzinger: Im Turm-Atelier, Lützowstr. 34
- Christa Manz-Dewald: In the Turm-Atelier, Lützowstr. 34
- Kai Meier: Glashaus am Viadukt, Georg-Schumann-Str. 294
- Günter Meinl: In the Turm-Atelier, Lützowstr. 34
- Michael Schreckenberger: location still open
Bernhard Berres takes part in the debate "What support and freedom needs art in Leipzig" as a conversation partner. The discussion takes place in the JEDERMANNS, the SPD-Bürgerbüro in Georg-Schumann-Str. 133 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
The night of art will take place for the seventh time at Georg-Schumann-Str. From the Chausseehaus to the Town Hall Wahren, art is displayed in rescuing buildings, in offices, shops, cafes, backyards and on the street.
The night of art in 2017 is already history.
In addition to a wide range of fine art, with more than 150 participants, there has been also many performances.
With an estimated 3-4,000 visitors the NdK 2017 was similarly well visited as in previous years. A wide range of food and drink supplemented the art and provided the visitors on the almost four-kilometer-long route between the
Turm-Atelier in Gohlis and the locations in Wahren.